Your Ad Here

Monday, July 21, 2008

Trip to Laguna

It has been a while since my last post. I was busy for the past months and had difficulty in updating this blog. But I'm back now. :) Earlier, I got a text message from my student because he liked this travel blog. I was encouraged to keep on posting here.

Last week, I went to San Pablo, Laguna to attend a strategic planning session of the Animation Council of the Philippines. It was my second time to be in Laguna. The first time was six years ago when my friend Patrick and I had a joy ride towards Los BaƱos.

The planning was conducted in Casa San Pablo which is a haven at the heart of San Pablo City, Laguna. I liked the place especially the interior design of the dining area. Sculptures and artworks provided it with interest. There was also a swimming pool for enjoyment. Unfortunately, we had no time to savor the stay as the planning schedule was so tight and we only had to be there for just an overnight.

Before we left San Pablo, we passed by Kusina ni Salud for a sumptuous lunch. It was my first time to try carabeef which was cooked in "gata" (coconut milk). Aside from the delicious food in Kusina ni Salud, I also enjoyed taking pictures of the sculpt works displayed in the restaurant.

For sure, I'm going to be back in Laguna in the future. Hopefully, I will have enough time to visit its beautiful scenery and enjoy what it has to offer.

No comments: