Your Ad Here

Thursday, November 15, 2007

My First Trip to Molave, Zamboanga del Sur

Later, I'll be off to Dipolog and Dapitan for an official travel leave to administer the annual College Entrance Test in St. Vincent's College in Dipolog City. I grabbed this task because it's an opportunity for me to visit home for free. hehe...

Right after the test in Dipolog, I'll be going to Molave, Zamboanga del Sur. It's going to be my first time in the said municipality. I've made several research about the place. During my previous trip home, the bus driver informed me that it is around 3 to 4-hour trip from Dipolog. According to Wikipedia, Molave is a 1st class municipality with a population of 45,082 people in 8,470 households.

I am looking forward to be in Molave. I hope that I will be able to discover something new from the place.

No comments: